Our personal alarm service is a great way of getting help at the press of a button if you have an accident or emergency in your home.
The service is designed to support a range of people of any age. An alarm can help if you:
- live alone and are at risk of falling – or need reassurance
- are living with dementia, epilepsy, heart disease or domestic violence
- have a disability or long term condition
- have returned from hospital or have a short term condition
- are vulnerable and worried about your safety or security
How does the service work?
The personal alarm service is quick and simple to install. It includes an alarm unit that is connected to your phone line and pendant which can be worn around your wrist or neck. Using the service is easy:
- Simply press the button on your pendant or alarm unit when you need help
- Talk to our helpful operator through the speaker in the base unit. If they can’t hear you they will get the appropriate help
- We will contact your nominated key holder (relative, friend, neighbour) or the emergency services if necessary
Real stories of how our personal alarm service has helped people
We’re dedicated to helping the elderly and vulnerable live a better life
Quality you can trust
Our accreditations demonstrate our commitment to customer satisfaction. It means we deliver services at the highest possible level and meet the strictest standards.
UK 24 hour contact centre
Our friendly, knowledgeable operators answered 97.5% of calls within 60 seconds in 2018 and are based at our contact centres in the United Kingdom.
No minimum term contract
We’ll never tie you into a minimum-term contract. You rent your equipment month by month. All we ask is that you give us one month’s notice if you need to cancel.
Experience & expertise
We have over 30 years experience providing the personal alarm service and our teams are specially trained. Our service is highly recommended by medical professionals.