It’s reassuring to know that at the touch of a button friends or family can be alerted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 24/7 response from our UK-based contact centre
- Quick and easy to install by our team of qualified installers
- Simply press the button on your lightweight pendant or wristband to get an instant response
- Fully maintained and regularly tested equipment
- No hidden fees – you can cancel at any time.
A service you can trust
We’re one of the UK’s largest alarm monitoring providers with an impeccable customer service record. During 2016:
- 100% of our customers said our staff were helpful
- We received 1,060,702 calls to our contact centre
- Finalist in Sussex Business Awards (Best Customer Service Category)
- We welcomed over 8,000 new customers
How does Lifeline work?
Lifeline provides valuable round-the-clock support to a wide range of people, including:
- People living alone and at risk of falling or in need or reassurance
- People living with dementia, epilepsy, heart disease or domestic violence
- Those who have recently returned from hospital
- People who are worried about safety and intruders