2016 proved to be, once again, a highly successful year for Welbeing with material growth across all areas of the business. This was particularly exceptional in light of the ongoing financial cutbacks being experienced by the social care and housing sectors.
Our annual report includes a foreword by the CEO Steve Smith, key statistics about our customers, key achievements in 2016 and our aims for 2017 and beyond. Some of the year’s highlights include:
- TSA Platinum Accreditation
- New offices with contact centre, workshops, facilities and administration
- New contact centre platform (UMO by Verklizan)
- Acquisition of Flagship Housing’s telecare service
- East Sussex, Cumbria County Council and other local authority contracts