Doro Care, a division of Doro Group and the market leader within digital telecare, are currently recruiting for an experienced leader to join the company as Country Director; to head up their social and telecare solutions business in the UK and deliver the next stage of growth.
In 2018 Doro Group acquired Welbeing, one of the leading telecare companies in the UK, in a strategic move to expand their telecare business and become a fully technology enabled service provider for seniors.
This acquisition, which services around 80,000 connections and 21,000 private customers, combined with Doro Group’s existing strong position in the mobile phone market, created an excellent foundation for further growth in the UK telecare sector as well as new service-based offerings for customers.
Working with this well-positioned company in one of the largest markets in Europe, the Country Director’s remit will be to harness the opportunities available in this fragmented market and deliver our growth strategy, which includes a highly acquisitive programme and a strong focus on commercial expansion in the coming years.
- Working closely with the leadership team, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the corporate strategy and ensuring the future success of the organisation.
- From a UK base you will lead the business managing all aspects including operations, and acquisitions.
- Key responsibilities will include strategy formulation, ensuring client service excellence and leading broader business development activities to secure new clients and retaining existing ones.
- Reporting to VP Public Care you will enjoy the support of all Group companies, resource and specialist personnel.
Along with a strong track record of leadership success in an operational position you will be;
- Commercially astute, with the ability to contribute to the development and implementation of ambitious plans
- Have the necessary leadership qualities and management style to delegate, monitor and support your team.
- Ambitious to grow your career in a European Group.
- Experience of driving growth within a telecare services or similar industry.
- A people-person and team player with a positive energy, capable of leading 250+ employees nationally.
- Understanding and capability to manage within an international group with regards to decision-making and matrix processes, whilst maintaining the existing culture and team spirit.
- Goal and process-orientated with a strategic orientation.
- Outstanding communication skills
Key Responsibilities for the position will include:
- Ensure a long-term and fully integrated business model that optimizes markets, development, sales and acquisition; ensuring an overall strengthened market position and thereby maximizing earnings
- To position the business long term in selected markets and segments, including developing and executing solutions that create differentiation in the markets and for our customers.
- Achieve competitiveness and profitability through a highly efficient telecare service, logistics, and customer experience, which, along with an effective Business Development team will create differentiation in the market.
- To deliver organisational efficiency and effective cost control throughout the company.