A leading telecare company working with housing providers to deliver person-centred and innovative care solutions.
We’re at the forefront of technology-enabled care services. We offer peace of mind and security for users and their families, as well as helping housing management teams to deliver efficient care and support.
We provide high-quality services, manage risk, achieve efficiencies and add value to a wide range of housing needs, including general housing and housing for older people or those with support needs.
Many housing providers are choosing to decommission hard-wired warden call systems and reduce the number of scheme managers, offering dispersed community alarm units and monitoring instead. Welbeing can work with you to develop a bespoke plan regarding all stages of implementation from consultation to communications to transferring to private customers.
Supporting private pay
Meeting the housing needs of an ageing population is one of the main challenges facing the sector. A priority for landlords is that older people’s needs are met through support services and adaptations. However, at the same time funding is becoming ever more limited.
One solution is a partnership with Welbeing. As a social landlord you can provide access and information to telecare. As your preferred supplier we can provide information to your residents on how telecare can support them, they can then decide if they want to become a private customer direct with Welbeing.
Out of hours services
We offer a dedicated 24/7 service to keep your organisation responsive and supporting residents & customers, outside of usual office hours, during times of crisis or to assist with planned downtime.
- OOH emergency repair service
- Daytime office cover (planned and emergency)
- Social media monitoring
- Customer satisfaction surveying
- Anti-social behaviour services
- Reporting of homelessness
- County and District Council OOH calls
What can Welbeing do for you?
As a large, well-resourced monitoring centre with an extensive team of specialist telecare engineers, we offer cost-effective, flexible and sustainable solutions based on the needs of our clients and users. We make care person-centred, and we’re committed to evaluating telecare outcomes and cost-effectiveness.
A tailored service
To save money and reduce the need for scheme managers, dispersed community alarm units and monitoring are the preferred alternatives to traditional hard-wired warden-call systems. But whatever your needs, we’ll work with you to develop a bespoke plan, covering every stage of implementation, from consultation to communications and the changeover to private customers.
By purchasing through a framework, you can avoid the formal tender process and simply approach nominated framework suppliers direct, saving you time and money. Frameworks also help social landlords, offering support with the design of contract specifications, conducting tenders, evaluating supplier performance and analysing spend data. We’re part of these large purchasing frameworks:
- Northern Housing Consortium — a membership organisation supporting housing providers across the North of England.
- Procurement for Housing — the only national procurement organisation dedicated to the needs of the social housing sector.
- ESPO — is a customer-focused, public sector owned professional buying organisation.
- NHS SBS – ease of access and a compliant route to market for NHS and public sector organisations.
- Scottish Excel – the leading non-profit organisation serving Scotland’s 32 local authorities and over 100 associate members from across the public and third sector.