The alarm unit can be installed simply and quickly into your home. All we need is a telephone line and a nearby electrical socket.
- Press the button – simply press the button on your pendant or base unit when you need help
- Speak to staff – talk to our helpful operator through the speaker in the base unit. If they can’t hear you they will get the appropriate help
- Help is on its way – we will contact your nominated key holder (relative, friend, neighbour) or the emergency services.
£15.96 per month
The personal alarm unit and pendant is rented. The service costs £15.96 (+vat) per month and £37 installation fee (or £20 admin fee if you install it yourself). Many of our customers do not have to pay VAT if they have a long term medical condition, please contact us for info.
- Alarm unit and pendant alarm
- 24 hour UK-based emergency monitoring
- Installation by our trained engineers
- Annual service and maintenance visit
- 100% peace of mind
- No minimum contract
Valuable support for your loved ones
Our services support a wide range of people of any age who have concerns about their safety:
- Support for those living with dementia
- Support for those living with epilepsy
- Support for those living with sensory impairment
- Support for those with a disability or long term condition
- Support for those with short term conditions or returning from hospital
- Support for those caring for others
- Support for vulnerable individuals worried about safety and security
- Support for those at risk of falls
What other sensors are available?
As well as the basic lifeline pendant we offer a range of sensors to help keep you safe at home. The equipment can sense risks such as smoke, floods or gas. It sends a message through to our contact centre who will contact you and help you with the problem before it becomes dangerous.
Secure your keys outside for quick access during an emergency
A KeySafe is a simple way to keep your door keys handy should they be needed in an emergency. It is fitted to an external wall and can only be opened by entering a unique code, which we will hold on your behalf, so it’s very secure.
We can supply a range of KeySafes including the C500 police approved key safe that is described ‘as secure as your front door’.
- Provides easy access to premises
- Avoids delays and damage to property
- Storage capacity for up to 6 keys
- Unique code held by Welbeing
- Installed by a trained engineer
A KeySafe can be fitted by one of our advisors for a one-off fee of £97.20.