The personal alarm service is a quick and simple way of getting help at the press of a button if you have an accident or emergency in your home.
We provide a 24-hour, 365-day monitoring service giving you the freedom to live your life independently knowing that you can get help when you need it.
From £15.96 per week
(Free delivery and lowest set-up fee)Buy online now
How does the personal alarm service work?
The personal alarm service helps individuals to live more independently, and have an improved quality of life. A discrete pendant is worn around your wrist or neck and means you can raise an alarm at the touch of a button from anywhere in your home.
Press the button
Simply press the button on your pendant or alarm unit when you need assistance.
Speak to our staff
Our staff will respond and speak to you via the alarm unit. If they cannot get in touch they will summon help.
Help is on the way
We will summon help by contacting the nominated key holder (relative, friend or neighbour) or the emergency services.
Who is the service for?
The personal alarm service provides valuable support for a wide range of people of any age including those who:
- live alone and/or at risk of falling or in need of reassurance
- are living with dementia, epilepsy, heart disease or domestic violence
- have a disability or long term condition
- have recently returned from hospital or have a short term condition
- are vulnerable and worried about safety or security