Personal (Pay Yearly)
Alarm + Pendant
From £0.00 exVAT
Simple to set up and use, the personal alarm unit plugs into your telephone line and the wearable pendant is pressed whenever you need assistance.
- 24 hour, 365 days a year response from our UK-based contact centre
- Medical and important information securely stored for use in an emergency
- Quick and easy to install by you in your own home
- No hidden fees – you can cancel at any time (1 months notice required)
- Free delivery throughout the United Kingdom
Personal alarm pay yearly — The personal alarm unit arrives fully pre-programmed so installation is quick and easy, and a straight forward test call will ensure it is all up and running correctly. It simply plugs into your telephone line and the wearable pendant is pressed when you need assistance. You will come through to one of our fully trained operators who will summon the appropriate help for you.
- 24/7 monitoring, 365 days a year from our TSA Quality accredited contact centre
- Personal alarm unit and waterproof pendant with all installation wires
- Wristband and neck cord for wearing options
- Installation guide
- Direct Debit form
The installation of our equipment requires a landline and a mains power socket to be within 2 metres of each other.
Do you qualify for zero rated VAT?
If you, or the person who you are purchasing the alarm service for, are disabled or chronically sick, then you do not have to pay VAT for this service.
For the purposes of the VAT relief, you are chronically sick or disabled if:
- you have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities
- you have a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as a heart problem, diabetes or arthritis
- you have a terminal illness
If you select “Yes I am VAT exempt” you will need to complete a short VAT relief form at a later date. Alternatively you can simply fill in and return the VAT relief form which we will include in your customer welcome pack.
12 months rental and set up fee paid for initially by credit/debit card. Subsequent yearly payments by direct debit or credit/debit card.
Installation is quick and easy
Your personal alarm unit will arrive pre-programmed and include a step-by-step installation guide which has easy to follow instructions to show you how quickly you can connect your personal alarm. Once it’s all connected you will need to complete a test call which ensures the service is set up correctly.